Card to Culture
Cantemus is proud to participate in the Card to Culture program in collaboration with the Department of Transitional Assistance, the Department of Public Health's Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Nutrition Program, the Massachusetts Health Connector, and hundreds of cultural organizations across Massachusetts by making cultural programming accessible to those for whom cost is a participation barrier.
How It Works
Card to Culture lets EBT, WIC and ConnectorCare card holders attend our concerts for just $10 per ticket. A maximum of four tickets per family may be purchased. Ticket availability is limited. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure Card to Culture tickets are still available. We look forward to seeing you at a performance!
- Tickets may be purchased at the door or online.
- Tickets are $10 each.
- Tickets must be purchased online at least two business days before the concert.
- Tickets availability is limited.
- Ticket buyers should be prepared to show their EBT/WIC/ConnectorCare card at the box office when picking up their tickets.
- Tickets are final sale.
- Students 21 and under are admitted Free.
Use promo code EBT24, WIC24, or MHC24 to purchase online.